20100310

Noise pollution at its worst

While having a haircut this evening, I overheard the conversation at the next cubicle. I was not evasdropping. The female stylist and the male customer spoke so loudly that it was impossible not to hear what they said. And they didn't care at all too. For half an hour, they just babbled in a way that they must have thought were funny, cute, clever and fashionable. The conversation was so contrived, flippant, pretentious, shallow and devoid of meaning that I could hardly believe that it was between two cognisant human beings. I was completely disgusted at having to be forced to listen to a load of rubbish like that.

I was thinking that the only other place in which such a silly and mindless conversation could take place was between the PR at a nightclub and the client.

No comments: