20140508

New lease of life

For the first time since I fractured the clavicle on my right shoulder during a biking accident two weeks ago, I do not feel being at the mercy of the combined influences of the trauma, the operation, the pain and the medicine. Recovery is still a long way away, but the feeling of being robust and in control is back. These last few days of rest have helped nurture a new perspective and I feel refreshed and renewed. Suffering, handled in the right way, does take you a bit closer to God. It is indeed a blessing in disguise.

So I would like to take this opportunity to resurrect my writing career - updating this blog which has been deserted for years.

And I am taking a small step first. Anyhow, Mobility of the shoulder is still fairly limited. It is unnecessary and unwise to apply too much pressure yet.

No comments: